The Wicklow Way
The Wicklow Way is the oldest and one the most scenic long distance linear walk in Ireland. The Wicklow Way is around 130km long and crosses the Wicklow Mountains from Marley Park in Dublin, to Clonegal in County Carlow. The Wicklow Way is one of the most popular walk in Ireland, and is usually split in 7 sections. There are a variety of accommodation providers along the way, and many walkers spend from one to seven days along this fantastic trail. Discover some amazing sceneries including Powerscourt Waterfall, Lough Tay (the Guinness Lake) or Glendalough.
The Sections of the Wicklow Way with PDF Maps:
The Wicklow Way is generally divided in seven stages. Wicklow Tourism has developed a series of maps that can be easily downloaded and printed to help you along the journey.
- Section 1: Marley Park – Knockree (21km). More info – Download Map 1
- Section 2: Knockree – Roundwood (20km). More info – Download Map 2
- Section 3: Roundwood – Glendalough (11km). More info – Download Map 3
- Section 4: Glendalough – Glenmalure (13km). More info – Download Map 4
- Section 5: Glenmalure – Moyne (22km). More info – Download Map 5
- Section 6: Moyne – Shillelagh (22km). More info – Download Map 6
- Section 7: Shillelagh – Carnew (20km). More info – Download Map 7
Find Accommodation along the Wicklow Way:
The Wicklow Way offer a variety of options to spend the night along the route. From Hostel and camping options to B&B’s all too keen to help you enjoy and make the most of your journey. Luggage transfer and collection can be arranged. Some providers will offer pick-up and drop off to the Wicklow Way. Browse the accommodation list at the link below. Villages on the Wicklow Way: Enniskerry, Roundwood, Laragh / Glendalough, Roundwood, Tinahely, Shillelagh.
Accommodation near the Wicklow Way
Operators Selling the Wicklow Way:
Several local tour operators offer packages and services to help you make the most of this fantastic trail. Click here for option:
Walking Tours and Guides for the Wicklow Way
The Wicklow Way on Video
Photos of the Wicklow Way