There are two key deadlines pending for the Adaptation Fund:
- The Adaptation Fund is due to cease on Monday, November 30th at 5pm. Any business that has made a draft submission but has not submitted their full application will not be considered for funding unless application is submitted before the deadline. The ask is for businesses to check their application status and complete their application where necessary. *there is an exemption for Pubs, see number 2 below.
- The Adaptation Fund – Pubs: The Adaptation Fund remains open to all pubs. There is a new deadline of December 18th at 5pm and is open to first time See overview below.
- Pubs did not have to reopen in 2020 but give an undertaking to do so in 2021.
- There is no requirement to compete a pre-eligibility check. The application form is visible on the Trade Portal. https://tradeportal.failteireland.ie/ – Select Funding option
- Any pub business who started their application form after 23rd November will have changes to their form.
For your information, the Ireland Based Inbound Agents Business Continuity Scheme: A business continuity scheme for Ireland based Inbound Agents such as; Destination Management Companies (DMCs), Professional Conference Organisers (PCOs) and Incoming Tour Operators (Leisure & Golf) opened on Tuesday, November 24th and will remain open for applications until noon Tuesday 8th December 2020. Emails have been issued to those eligible businesses on our CRM and via our association stakeholders – ITOA, IGTOA & AIPCO. Please note there is no action necessary here for any trade members, just to make you aware of the scheme.