Thinking of a staycation in #Wicklow later this summer? Why not check out Trident Holiday Homes who have 5 fantastic locations across the county. Find out more - bit.ly/2LXMFqp
1. Cricklewood House #Delgany is an impressive property on approximately 1 acre of mature, well-manicured gardens overlooking the Glen of The Downs Nature Reserve and the Sugar Loaf Mountain.
2. On the grounds of #DruidsGlen Resort, Woodstock Demesne offers picturesque views of the grounds of the 5 Star hotel and golf resort. Self catering guests can avail of reduced green fees and have full access to the hotel’s bar, restaurant, children's playground and leisure facilities including heated indoor swimming pool, sauna, jacuzzi, gym and spa.
3. With spectacular views of the Kings Lake in #Blessington, at the edge of the Blessington Greenway, The Avon holiday homes are modern, spacious, and comfortable with free WiFi.
4. Aughrim Holiday Village is situated in a very scenic area near where the Ow and Derry Rivers meet in #Aughrim, within walking distance of local shops, cafes and take-aways in this pretty village.
5. Brittas Bay Holiday Village is a short walk from the sandy dunes of #BrittasBay beach, one of Ireland's finest beaches, perfect for family summer holidays, with on site tennis courts and a football pitch. ... See MoreSee Less
Squirrel's Scramble adventure tree park, located on the grounds of Killruddery House #bray, are re-opening on June 1st!
Some changes have been made to ensure a safe visit, but you can still experience this wonderful natural forest with different challenges to climb, balance, slide and crawl and numerous ziplines, big and small, spread across 5 levels.
Online bookings only and groups of 4 maximum, unless from the same household. To see full safety guidelines see the website.