Parade & Events around Wicklow
Parades in Wicklow:
- The Parade will start at 3 pm from Mellows Avenue on the Wexford Rd.
- The parade will begin at Tinakilly Bridge @ 11.30 am.
- The parade will begin at 12.30 pm @ Lathaleer towards Main street over the bridge turn left finishing at Centra.
- Fireworks Display 14th March- Bray Harbor – From 7.30 pm
- Window Display Competition – Bray Town – Fri 14th to Tues 18th March
- Birds Euro-show Funfair – Seafront – Fri 14th to Tues 18th March 12.00am Daily
- Big Fun day out – Civic Center Plaza Main Street – sat 15th @ 1 pm-3 pm
- The Boathouse Céilí Breakfast – 17th March South Beach Car Park – 11 am
- Bray Comhaltas St. Patrick’s Day Celebration – 17th March the Mermaid Arts Center- South Beach Car Park – 11 am
- Photograph Competition 17th March
- Ecumenical Blessing of the Shamrock – Kyle-more Nursing Home – 1 pm
- Pre Parade Party – Town Center – 1 pm
- St. Patrick’s Festival Parade – starting at the Town Hall from 3 pm.
- The parade will begin at 2 pm starting at the the Aughrim road turning right down Main street and finishing at Colaiste Bhride.
- Saint Patrick’s Day Festival Parade – begins at 12 pm starting at the South beach car park.
Newtown Mount Kennedy:
- The parade will begin at 10.45 pm @ Gregory’s Garage in killadreenan and finish @ the reviewing stand on the main street the parade will be led by St Patrick himself.
- The parade will be starting at 12 pm at Fair-green in Rathdrum Village.
- The parade will start at 3:15 pm from Whitegates this year’s theme is Vikings.
Check our Calendar of Events: CLICK HERE
Check our St Patrick’s Special Offers: CLICK HERE