24 hours ago
Belmont Demesne #Greystones is back open from tomorrow Friday 5th June, just in time for their first birthday and for the summer! More - bit.ly/2XghWew
Enjoy the walking trails on foot and get your favourite treats at "Bak'd at Arthur's Outdoors", the Grab and Go café with plenty of outside seating in the beautiful Walled Garden.
The bike trails will be open soon too, and in the meantime bike hire is available through Fatbike Adventures onsite at Belmont.
From June there will be fee of €3 per car for parking. This will go directly to the maintenance and upkeep of all the trails. Pedestrians and bikers on wheels go free. ... See MoreSee Less
Visit Wicklow is sharing a COVID-19 update.
3 days ago
The Lakes of Glendalough will be waiting for you until the time is right to travel. In the meantime, here's a glorious scene you can enjoy from home.
#wicklow #WicklowOutdoors #glendalough #loveireland #keepdiscovering ... See MoreSee Less
4 days ago
Thinking of a staycation in #Wicklow later this summer? Why not check out Trident Holiday Homes who have 5 fantastic locations across the county. Find out more - bit.ly/2LXMFqp
1. Cricklewood House #Delgany is an impressive property on approximately 1 acre of mature, well-manicured gardens overlooking the Glen of The Downs Nature Reserve and the Sugar Loaf Mountain.
2. On the grounds of #DruidsGlen Resort, Woodstock Demesne offers picturesque views of the grounds of the 5 Star hotel and golf resort. Self catering guests can avail of reduced green fees and have full access to the hotel’s bar, restaurant, children's playground and leisure facilities including heated indoor swimming pool, sauna, jacuzzi, gym and spa.
3. With spectacular views of the Kings Lake in #Blessington, at the edge of the Blessington Greenway, The Avon holiday homes are modern, spacious, and comfortable with free WiFi.
4. Aughrim Holiday Village is situated in a very scenic area near where the Ow and Derry Rivers meet in #Aughrim, within walking distance of local shops, cafes and take-aways in this pretty village.
5. Brittas Bay Holiday Village is a short walk from the sandy dunes of #BrittasBay beach, one of Ireland's finest beaches, perfect for family summer holidays, with on site tennis courts and a football pitch. ... See MoreSee Less
Still hoping I'll be able to fly home for the Wicklow Walking Festival in October .
Ciaran McAvoy Michelle Carroll-Mcavoy💙💙💛💛