EcoTrail Wicklow is taking place on Saturday the 24th of September 2022. This great event will bring participants from all over the world to experience and enjoy some of Wicklow’s most scenic locations.
Wicklow Tourism with the support of Failte Ireland is running a bus from Bray Dart Station to Kilmacanogue, the Sugarloaf and Roundwood. See bus routes and timetable below (note that time are slightly vary depending on traffic or other issues).
Bray to Roundwood
- Bray Dart Station depart: 9:15am – 11:30am – 2:00pm
- Kilmacanogue: 9:30am – 11:45am – 2:15pm
- Great Sugarloaf: 9:40am – 11:55pm – 2:25pm
- Arrive Roundwood: 10:00am – 12:10pm – 2:40pm
Roundwood to Bray:
- Depart Roundwood: 10:15am 12:30pm – 3:00pm
- Great Sugarloaf: 10:30am – 12:45pm – 3:15pm
- Kilmacanogue: 10:40am – 12:55pm – 3:25pm
- Arrive Bray Dart Station: 10:55am – 1:10pm – 3:45pm