Image a gorgeous contemporary Irish country home, beautifully furnished, filled with light, peace and a sense of well-being.
Now imagine occasional bursts of natural laughter. Now the incredible aroma of artisan bread as it comes out of the oven early in the morning. And always that feeling that you have escaped, hidden in a super-comfy hideaway. Romantic, certainly. Special, definitely.
Your host Eleanor has created something wonderful here and you are going to
• Just outside Ashford, County Wicklow
• Easy 40-minute drive from Dublin, but a million miles from where you are now
• Huge amount of local things to see and do
• Charming, peaceful, private home
• House filled with aromas from artisan bakery
• Cosy rooms beautifully decorated
• Relaxed hideaway atmosphere
Check In: 12:00 pm (noon)
Check Out: 3:00 pm
Pet owner? Small dogs are welcome
Amenities: Kitchen, WiFi, TV, shampoo, heating