The Wicklow Mountains Tour is an award-winning day trip from Dublin, that allows you to truly experience all the sights and sounds the Garden of Ireland has to offer!
With two main stops and plenty of photo opportunities along the tour, you’ll visit a number locations featured in movies and TV shows such as P.S. I Love You, Braveheart and Vikings to name but a few.
The tour itself brings you directly to Glendalough which is situated in the heart of the of the Wicklow Mountains. It is home of the famous 10th century monastic round tower settlement, which is the jewel of the crown of Gray Line’s Wicklow Mountains Tour: It provides the perfect photo opportunity.
From here, you can learn more about the Irish missionary monks that once lived there and about the unique art of creating handcrafted religious manuscripts. You too get the chance to see how a series of invasions from Viking and English forces has shaped this picturesque landscape.
Finally, a stop at Avoca village is on the cards, where one can enjoy a hearty bite to eat in a traditional Irish Pub, called Fitzgerald’s. Lunch can be washed down with an Irish whiskey or Guinness with a chance to raise a toast to new friends – “uisce beatha.”
The Wicklow Mountains Tour also offers a 10% discount on all online bookings.
- 09:15 Depart Dublin form the City Sightseeing Tourist Shop located on Upper O’Connell Street, Dublin 1.
- Stop 1: A quick collection stop at the Double Tree Hilton Hotel, Ballsbridge Dublin 4.
- Stop 2: A quick stop at the famous P.S. I Love You Bridge to enjoy that perfect romantic moment.
- Stop 3: You get to view Lough Tay also known as the Guinness Lake. Be sure to bring the camera!
- Stop 4: Enjoy the sights and sounds of Glendalough with a private tour of the area.
- Stop 5: Enjoy a bite to eat at Fitzgerald’s Traditional Irish Bar and Pub.
- Finally, return to Dublin City Centre around 17:45h*
More Info: https://wicklowmountainstour.ie/
Phone +353 1 685 4045 Email: email@example.com
Follow them on Instagram: @Wicklow_Mountians