Just 25 minutes from Dublin’s city centre the Family Friendly Royal Hotel is located in the heart of Bray, Co Wicklow only a 5 minute walk from Bray Seafront. All rooms including Family and Interconnecting rooms feature, plasma TVs, In house children’s movies, and Tea/Coffee making facilities, complimentary access to our Leisure Club and fully equipped games. Children can enjoy our children’s camp, supervised kid’s room and meet our mascot Merrill the Dolphin.
For sumptuous dining try the Heritage Restaurant & Quinns Bar which offer a selection of Menus with a special Junior Menu also available. The Quinns Bar also plays host to live music most weekends with renowned musicians. Relax over morning coffee and fresh homemade scones, a great place to meet for light lunch or enjoy a Traditional Carvery Luncheon each weekend
Located on both Dublin Bus and Dart (Dublin’s Rail System) lines the hotel is the ideal location when shopping in Dundrum, attending concert’s in the O2 Arena, Football and Rugby games in the Aviva and shows in the Grand Canal Theatre. Also within a short drive you can find Powerscourt Waterfall & Gardens, Glendalough, Avoca, Killruddery House and Gardens as well as Glenroe Farm and Wicklow Gaol.
The Royal Hotel in Wicklow Features
- 130 ensuite bedrooms (30 of which are of executive standard),
- Exclusive Merrill Leisure Club and swimming pool,
- Conference facilities for up to 400 delegates,
- Banqueting facilities for up to 400 guests,
- Purpose built games room for kid’s of all ages,
- Children’s activity camp (Easter and summer holidays).
- Delicious dining at the Heritage Restaurant,
- Luxury Wedding venue with onsite coordinator,
- Relaxing experience at the Merrill Beauty Salon,
- Modern meeting rooms,
- Great location, just off the M50 on the M11, in Bray, County Wicklow.