HELL & BACK, Ireland’s Toughest Mental & Physical Endurance Challenge, is the country’s largest and most popular obstacle course adventure run and features on RTE1’s hugely popular Ireland’s Fittest Family TV show. This hellish event takes place a number of times each year in the stunning Killruddery Estate.
Killruddery is a spectacular working farm, which is converted into an adventure playground, where to survive, you must conquer all the elements thrown at you. Participants must cross rivers and lakes, climb hills and mountains and crawl through bogs and swamps, as well as overcome the infamous man-made obstacles, including the Water Jump, 10 Foot Wall, Ice Baths, Hell on Earth and Hell Slide. The result is a unique Irish outdoor experience that appeals to everyone from home or abroad with a sense of adventure and a basic level of fitness.
There is a HELL & BACK for all ages and athletic abilities:
- The original HELL & BACK is for adults aged 16+;
- HELL & BACK Junior is for primary school kids aged 5-12; and
- HELL & BACK Family is for Mums, Dads and children over 10.
Here are the events dates for 2019 in Killruddery and you can register now on www.hellandback.ie:
- SAT 15TH JUNE = HELL & BACK ADULT (8KM / 13KM)
- SAT 15TH JUNE = HELL & BACK FAMILY (8KM)
- SUN 16TH JUNE = HELL & BACK ADULT (8KM)
- SUN 16TH JUNE = HELL & BACK JUNIOR (1KM / 3.5KM)
- SUN 16TH JUNE = HELL & BACK TEEN (8KM)
- SUN 16TH JUNE = HELL & BACK FAMILY (8KM)