The Royal Horticultural Society of Ireland (RHSI), The Alfred Beit Foundation and Quinns of Baltinglass have teamed up to host a spectacular Garden Show on Saturday, 29th July 2017 (10am to 5pm) in the beautiful parkland setting of Russborough, Blessington, Co. Wicklow. The Show will celebrate the way we garden today with particular emphasis on quality plants, labour saving tools, garden accessories, flower arranging and expert advice.
- The Marketplace will include specialist plant nurseries, cut flower growers, botanical artists, tools and antiques.
- Quinns and their suppliers will be selling garden tools and accessories in the Courtyard where practical demonstrations will take place all day.
- A knowledgeable and entertaining line-up of speakers will include Paul Martin, Martin Walshe & Dara Craul.
- RHSI flower arranging demonstrations will take place in the walled garden using fresh material straight from the borders. Members will be on hand to answer any gardening questions visitors may have.
- Family activities will encourage children to engage with plants and nature.
- Catering by Brambles
- Free car parking
- Admission: €8 per adult & €6 per RHSI member with free entry for children.
- Proceeds from the show will support the charitable work of the RHSI and the Russborough gardens and demesne.
The RHSI Russborough Garden Show will be an unmissable opportunity to see gardening products in demonstration, buy top quality plants and accessories as well as meet gardening experts and have a fun-filled family day out in magnificent Wicklow surroundings.
For more information go to www.rhsi.ie