Kilruddery Demesne East, Bray, Co. Wicklow
All-Terrain Mud and Obstacle Course for Primary School Kids between 8 & 12
5KM = 8-12 Year Olds
Ireland’s Toughest Physical and Mental Endurance Challenge for Children just got even tougher!!!
At 5KM, this is the longest kids course our award-winning obstacle team have ever created and will include, for the first time for children, some of our infamous adult obstacles, which feature on RTE1’s Ireland’s Fittest Family TV Show, including the Water Jump and Splashdown!
This fun and exhilarating obstacle course mud run is for senior primary school kids (8-12 years old) seeking the ultimate adventure and offers your kids the opportunity to negotiate their way over, under and through a number of natural and man-made obstacles, before crossing the finishing line…very muddy but very happy!
What Your Kid Will Learn
- Discipline to finish what you start.
- Sometimes life can be hell…but you can overcome any obstacle with the right positive attitude!
- How to respond positively when you are in a situation outside your comfort zone.
- The unique sense of achievement you will experience when you conquer tough mental and physical challenges.
- All in a fun, controlled and safe environment!
- Green Wave 1@ 11:00
- Blue Wave 2@ 11:20
- Red Wave 3 @ 11:40
Waves start every 20 minutes – and you can choose your preferred start time when you register your child.
There is limited space available in each wave…the earlier you register, the more start time options you will have!