A MAGICAL, WHIMSICAL AND TOTALLY AMAZING EVENING in the SPOOKY CINEMA!
SATURDAY 9TH NOVEMBER – 2 SCREENINGS!
Enjoy a Harry Potter screening in the amazing surroundings of Wicklow’s Historic Gaol!
Step down the narrow stairway into the old jailhouse, said to still have some old tenants residing within!!
Enjoy a showing of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix which was released back in 2007. Round up your fellow Harry fans and come enjoy an evening of whimsical magic!
Late screening: Gates at 9.00pm – Movie at 9.30pm.
THE POP UP MOVIE CLUB. BEFORE PURCHASING A TICKET, YOU MUST READ AND BE FAMILIAR WITH THE BELOW.
- FOR INDOOR SCREENINGS, THE SCREEN IS AN AVERAGE SIZE PROJECTION SCREEN NOT A CINEMA SIZED SCREEN.
- Weather: Generally, outdoor events will go ahead in all weather conditions – including rain! We advise that you monitor weather forecasts and dress appropriately. In the event of a severe weather warning, we will postpone events. Please watch our social media accounts for updates.
- We advise guests to arrive at least 15-30 minutes prior to screening time.
- Cushions/Blankets are not provided. It is advisable to bring your own, to make your visit more comfortable.
- Booking number or print out of ticket will only be accepted.
- Any under 18s MUST be with an adult.
- No glass allowed.
- Tickets are non refundable.
- ROAR by venue staff.
- For health and safety reasons you should be in good health free from any eye sensitivity, heart and mobility issues.
- If attending Camden Fort, parts of the fort could involve time outdoors as well as in cold areas, we recommend dressing for the weather conditions.
- Good public order must be observed at all times, if deemed by staff to be intoxicated or causing a disturbance to other guests you will be removed from the event.
- Once the film has started photography & video recording will not be permitted.
- Smoking may only take place in dedicated smoking areas.
- Guest will receive a Health and Safety brief on arrival. Guest not adhering to these rules will be removed from the event.
- There will be no coat room or storage for personal belongings in the venue.
- Ticket holders understand that there are inherent risks when entering event and in acceptance of entrance, the ticket holder agrees to release the operator, it’s affiliates, directors, employees,volunteers and venue owners from any liability, harm, injury or death, cost or expense whatsoever that may arise directly or indirectly as a result of participation in The Pop Up Movie Club event.
Wicklow Gaol, A67 FA49