Strand Road Bray
FROM AQUARIUM TO ASCARIUM
SEA LIFE LAUNCHES SPOOKTACULAR IN-TANK TRAIL FOR HALLOWEEN
- WHAT: Immersive in-tank trail, celebrating the creepy creatures of the deep – help the Sea Witch find the magic potion ingredients and claim your treasure
- WHERE: SEA LIFE Bray
- WHEN: 19th October – 3rd November
- Take a step into the creepy deep at SEA LIFE Bray this Halloween and navigate the Ascarium; an immersive trail which takes you past some of the scariest sea creatures.
- For a limited time only, five potion ingredients will be hidden in various tanks throughout the Ascarium, and guests will need to find them before making their way to the Sea Witch’s lair.
- Along the way, guests will discover facts about some of the freakiest creatures of the sea, including blob fish, African tiger fish, goblin sharks and barrel eye fish.
- Once all of the items have been located, the Sea Witch will cast her magic spell and open the treasure chest, giving those who successfully navigate the trail a reusable Ascarium cup.
- And that’s not all, SEA LIFE Bray will play host to a ‘selfie’ photo frame and ‘twister’ style game for guests to further immerse themselves in the spooky family fun.
- So what are you waiting for? Book your tickets via www.sealife.ie, unless you’re scared, that is.