Where is it?
adventure.ie’s annual Tent & Camping Show will take place in the main hall at The Brockagh Centre, Laragh, Glendalough this coming Sunday, 10th June from 2pm – 6pm. Free parking and admission.
Who is it for?
This show is aimed at all outdoor enthusiasts: those just venturing outdoors for the first time, those returning to it with kids in tow, serious mountaineers and everyone in between.
Whether you like to go wilderness camping here at home, haul your pulk across the Arctic, make a cuppa on The Camino or you need melt snow on Elbrus, we’ll have the kit on hand for you to examine and our experts on site to talk to.
What will be on show?
- A Tent City with major brands such as Marmot, Nigor, Eureka, Salewa and MSR.
- Cook Systems – demonstrations of multiple stove types for outdoor cooking on the move.
- Tasting Sessions – taste before you buy expedition meals.
- Sleep systems – hammocks, sleeping bags, sleeping mats.
- Camping and Survival accessories.
- Camping and Survival Hacks – demonstrations, activities, tips and tricks from our experts.
Why should I go?
Still not convinced? Aside from the rare opportunity to get hands on with multiple tent and stove types side by side, and being able to pick the brains of our experts – big discounts are available on many items, including tents!*
*Terms & Conditions Apply
For more info go to Adventure.ie